Our 12 Industry Association members and 56 Corporate members represented In excess of 55% of WCB premiums paid, and 42% of WCB Alberta insurable earnings in 2022.
- WCB Policy ConsultationConsultation is open until March 11th on the ICP and Reconsiderations policies. Members are asked to provide their comments to the ITF subcommittee by January [read more]
- WCB Job Connections WebsiteEmployers can access the WCB Training on the Job program (TOJ) for placement of WCB claimants. TOJs offer wage subsidy, retraining funding and liability [read more]
- WCB Fit for Work DashboardThis new tool is now available to all employers with a MyWCB Clams Administrator role and can be accessed right from LCR. ITF members were involved in piloting [read more]
- WCB Employer AppEmployers can now manage their WCB account with the Employer Mobile App. Features include requesting a clearance, reporting injuries, paying premiums and more. [read more]
- Advisor OfficeThe Advisor Office for Alberta Workers’ Compensation provides appeal related services to workers and employers at no cost. Representatives are available to met [read more]
Quarterly Membership MEETINGS
Membership in the ITF Association provides employers with an opportunity to directly influence the direction of workers' compensation in Alberta. For 2024, the ITF Association has registered 12 Industry Association members and 56 Corporate members representing a wide range of employers and industries. Our members represented in excess of 55% of WCB premiums paid and 42% of WCB Alberta insurable earnings in 2022.
Members participate in an active network of professionals many of whom have extensive knowledge and expertise in WCB related matters and who routinely share leading edge information and best practice from an employer perspective.More About ITF