ITF (Industry Task Force) Association
Effecting positive change in Workers’ Compensation through the views of Alberta employers
Membership in the ITF Association provides employers with an opportunity to directly influence the direction of workers' compensation in Alberta. In 2020, the ITF Association has registered 13 Industry Association members and 41 Corporate members representing a wide range of employers and industries. Our members represented in excess of 55% of WCB premiums paid and 42% of WCB Alberta insurable earnings in 2019.
ITF Association members:
- Contribute strategically to the WCB legislative and policy framework
- Meet face-to-face with decision makers including the WCB Board of Directors, Executive and senior administrators, as well as officials from the Appeals Commission, Fair Practices Office and Government Ministers responsible for various aspects of workers' compensation in Alberta
- Receive timely information and have an opportunity to discuss proposed or pending regulatory and policy changes
- Participate in a network of knowledgeable professionals with a shared interest in matters related to workers compensation in Alberta
- Share information on WCB and OH & S practices that can reduce the impact of workplace injuries and illnesses.
Members participate as part of an active network of professionals many of whom have extensive knowledge and expertise in WCB related matters and routinely share leading edge information and best practice from an employer perspective.